We Have Lots of Wonderful Volunteer Opportunities
As with all Food For Thought projects, we maximize the benefit to the food bank by operating with volunteers. Food For Thought Antiques is a 3200 square foot retail store selling donated and consigned merchandise, and renting retail space to other antique dealers.
In the store:
- Work with customers, unlock display cabinets, answer questions.
- Assist with the never-ending rearranging and cleaning of the store.
- Sort and catalog donations.
- Wrap and pack.
- Help work the main desk and register.
Pickups and deliveries:
- Got a truck? or a strong back? We need volunteers to help us pick up donations and make deliveries. This could be on an “as needed” basis or on a regularly scheduled time.
- Large donations require a one-time crew that is separately scheduled.
- We also have events at the store. These require a special crew to perform tasks from helping us set up to passing appetizers.
- store clerks
- strong individuals for pickups and deliveries
The store is a great place to be. Our customers enjoy browsing and we strive to make the store an attractive, exciting place. Customers love the store and we love working here!
If you are interested please call us at 707-823-3101 or email us at email@example.com