We Turn Your Donations Into Food
IT'S MAGIC! We can turn your antiques into FOOD! Your donations of antiques and vintage goods assist Food For Thought in its mission to provide groceries, vitamins and nutritional supplements to persons living with HIV/AIDS and other Critical Illnesses in Sonoma County.
If you have antiques and vintage items that you no longer want, why not donate them to Food For Thought Antiques? The store has an eclectic mix of goods—from beautiful jewelry and vintage books to rusty farm relics and unique garden art—and welcomes all types of donations. Donations can be dropped off at the store from 11 am to 5 pm every day.
There are many good reasons for donating to Food For Thought Antiques.
- We appreciate your donations and treat all items with respect.
- We have a great store where people love to shop. We are known for our beautiful displays and pay special attention to ensuring that your donations are attractively displayed.
- We turn your valuable items into food.
- One hundred percent of all donated goods benefits residents in Sonoma County.
- As a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, we will provide you with a donation form that can be used for tax purposes.
Sorry, we cannot accept mattresses, appliances or electronic items.